Our valuable Vocational, Community and Educational Partners represent people and resources that are here to help you move forward in your life. When contacting them, be sure to let them know you’re a Graduate of The Jobs Partnership’s LifeWorks Training Program.
Job Placement Services
- Provides services and resources that help people find jobs
- Staff on site to help with resume development, interviewing and job search training
- Computer training with free computer lab and phones to contact employers
- PUBLIC COMPUTER ACCESS
- Enroll in Employ Florida Marketplace (EFM)
- Career Service Consultants will help you with your job search, job listings, and direct job placement services
- Child Care Assistance is available if you qualify based on household income
- Learn about training opportunities and scholarships
- All locations have PUBLIC COMPUTER ACCESS
- One-on-one assistance with an Employment Specialist until you find a job!
- Referral services for child care, after school care, housing assistance, and computer training, to name a few.
- Many sites also offer PUBLIC COMPUTER ACCESS.
- Enroll in the Family Self-Sufficiency Program (FSSP) for help with job placement, bus passes, childcare, training, and/or other forms of assistance to find employment.
- You must qualify based on need and household income. Support services may vary based on resource availability.
- Network of 7 Community Action Centers that have computer labs that you can use
- LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program) For info about help paying utility bills call 407-836-7429
Budget and Financial Services
- Grace Medical Home is a non-profit medical home serving the working, uninsured residents of Orange County who reside at or below 200% of the federal poverty line. Grace Medical Home provides comprehensive, primary, adult and pediatric care for our patients. To qualify to become a Grace patient? Are you…
- Currently living in Orange County, Florida?
- Earning at or less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Line? (See Federal Poverty Chart on the Patient Information link at www.gracemedicalhome.org.)
- Currently employed, OR have been employed within the last six months, OR a full-time student, OR a single parent of a child under the age of 6? Uninsured and not enrolled in government assisted healthcare programs (such as Medicaid, Share of Cost, Medicare or VA Benefits)? If you answered ‘ YES’ to each of the above criteria, it is highly likely that you could be a patient at Grace Medical Home.
- If you are interested in becoming a patient or for more I information please call 407-936-2785, ext. 2064 and speak with our registration department OR apply online at the Patient Information link at www.gracemedicalhome.org
Professional Dressing Services
Family, Childcare and Youth Services
CALL HOURS: M-Th 9:00am-Noon and 1:30-3:00pm/ Sat 9:00am-Noon. They do not handle criminal cases, workers compensation, personal injury or auto accidents.
- Divorce, custody, guardianships and DV injunctions
- Private tenant problems and foreclosure
- Personal bankruptcies, debt collection, bank account garnishment.
- Sealing/Expunction of criminal records Immigration