Participant Success Specialist
The LifeWorks Participant Success Specialist supports the overall success of the participant, beginning with the application and enrollment process through retention of the participant during the 12 weeks of the LifeWorks Program. This role oversees participant intake, pre/post program data collection, participant retention, and program support.
- Communicates with all leads/applicants for a minimum of four touch points via a drip-campaign, phone calls or text messaging to keep them informed, engage, and retained throughout the application process.
- Oversee participant intake process.
- Meet and/or exceed goals for intake process conversions of applicants to enrollments in accordance with annual strategic plan.
- Advise prospective participants on admissions process and requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate new participant orientation program.
- Communicate with potential participants before and during the program to ensure retention goals are met.
Participant Retention & Participant Success
- Identify and target participants at-risk of not graduating and offer solutions to mitigate barriers to completion of the program.
- Initiate participant retention initiatives, inform program team, send encouraging messages, and provide timely feedback to participants and/or coaches about their progress.
- Participate in the design and implementation of strategic participant retention efforts.
- Maintain continuous contact with the participants at risk to guarantee their progress and performance.
- Serve as a liaison between coaches and participants and community resources to increase retention.
- Assist with biannual Volunteer Training, Community Resource Fair, Career Fair, Dress/Suited for Success, and the Graduation events.
- Communicate participant requirements and assist as needed.
- Strong interest in preparing people in under-resourced communities for life and work skills utilizing biblically-based principles along with career planning and connections to resources and access to better job opportunities.
- Prefer abilities as a bilingual communicator (English/Spanish).
- Strong skills in empathetic listening, coaching and encouragement during communication with participants.
- 2+ years of experience in counseling, admissions administration, workforce development, customer service, or Non-Profit sector relating to community development or other relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, mental health, sociology, psychology, or a related field preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communications with exceptional attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Exceptional follow-up, call return etiquette, email responsiveness, and social media awareness.
- Must be available at least one evening weekly during LifeWorks classes (currently 38 evenings per year) and available for JP evening events.
- Skilled at coordination of logistics and communication (both interdepartmental and external).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 401K with Matching Program
- Paid Time Off: 20 Days PTO/Calendar Year
- Flex Time for Salaried Positions
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discount Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
Jobs Partnership provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.