Calling all volunteers!
Coach fellow Orlandoians towards Career and Life Success! Work with unemployed or underemployed adults from under-resourced communities to build life skills, expand their networks and make positive life changes to advance their careers.
There are many volunteer positions available for those who want to serve:
- Team Leader
- Head Coach
- LifeWorks Coach
- Site Coordinator
- Resume Coach
- Mock Interview Coach
Spring 2022 Upcoming Dates:
- The Sping 2022 semester begins on February 22 and February 24, 2022, and ends on May 25, 2022.
- The deadline to apply to be a volunteer is February 1, 2022.
Click here to the upcoming sites and their locations.
Volunteer Recruitment Steps
- Returning volunteers and prospective volunteer completes the Jobs Partnership Application.
- Once the application is received, new volunteers are contacted by the Program Team(with 3 days of application) for a program overview and application review (new volunteers). Returning volunteers are sent a volunteer confirmation email containing all the upcoming dates and their site assignments by email within 2 business days of submitting their application. (Move to step 4).
- If a volunteer is a good fit, the volunteer is enrolled and informed about volunteer training (Saturday, Feb 12).
- Volunteer attends Required Volunteer Training (Saturday, Feb 12, 2022).
- Volunteer attends the Dry Run (Feb 15 and Feb 17).
- Volunteer starts classes week of Feb 22 or Feb 24.
If you’re interested in volunteering for our upcoming semester (Spring 2022), please click the button below to submit your volunteer application. Once submitted, a member of our team will contact you within three business days.
If you have any questions regarding volunteer opportunities or position descriptions, please contact Amanda Rocha at (407) 641-0755 ext. 108 or email@example.com