CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!
Coach fellow Orlandoians towards Career and Life Success! Work with unemployed or underemployed adults from under-resourced communities to build life skills, expand their networks and make positive life changes to advance their careers.
There are many volunteer positions available for those who want to serve:
- Team Leader*
- Head Coach*
- LifeWorks Coach
- Site Coordinator
- Resume Coach
- Mock Interview Coach
*Must have prior LifeWorks Coach experience.
VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT STEPS
- Returning volunteers and prospective volunteer completes the Jobs Partnership Application.
- Once the application is received,
- New volunteers are contacted by the Program Team for a program overview and application review within 3 business days of submitting their application. (Move to step 3.)
- Returning volunteers are sent a volunteer confirmation email containing all the upcoming dates and their site assignment within 2 business days of submitting their application. (Move to step 4.)
- If the volunteer is a good fit, the volunteer is enrolled and informed about Volunteer Training. An email confirmation will also be sent containing all dates and site assignment information.
- All Volunteers must attend the Required Volunteer Training.
- Volunteer attends the Dry Run which takes place the week prior to the classes beginning at their assigned site.
- The following week, the volunteer starts classes.
If you’re interested in volunteering for our upcoming semester, please click the button below to submit your volunteer application. Once submitted, a member of our team will contact you.
If you have any questions regarding volunteer opportunities, would like specific dates or detailed position descriptions, please contact Assistant Program Manager, Amanda Rocha at (407) 641-0755 ext. 108 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org